I did my PhD Degree at the Università degli Studi di Milano joint with the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, under the direction Prof. Enrique Arrondo Esteban and Prof. Antonio Lanteri.
In 2012 I was a PostDoc Universidade Estadual de Campinas in which I became an Associate professor in June 2014.
Since september 2019, I am an Associate professor at the Universitat de Barcelona.
Personal web page: https://www.ub.edu/grega/Marchesi/
- Study and classification of sheaves on projective varieties
- Hyperplane arrangements
- S. Huh, S. Marchesi, J.F. Pons-Llopis, J. Vallès, Generalized logarithmic sheaf on smooth projective surfaces. Int.Math.Res.Not online first (2023).
- L.Colarte-Gomez, L. Costa, S. Marchesi, R.M. Miró-Roig, M. Salat-Moltó, Hypertetrahedral arrangements,
Math. Z., 301, pp. 515-539, (2022).
- D. Faenzi, S. Marchesi, On Stability of Logarithmic Tangent Sheaves: Symmetric and Generic Determinants. Int.Math.Res.Not Vol. 2022, no. 23, pp. 18589–18631, (2022).
- S. Marchesi, R.M. Miró-Roig, Uniform Steiner bundles. Ann. Inst. Fourier (Grenoble) 71, no. 2, pp. 447–472, (2021).
- F. Malaspina, S. Marchesi, J.F. Pons-Llopis, Instanton bundles on the flag variety F(0,1,2). Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci. (5) 20, no. 4, pp.1469–1505, (2020).