Maria de Maeztu Project Manager (REF. 2023-013-P04500)
Deadline June 17, 2023
The CRM is looking for a Scientific Project Manager to join the Centre, in the framework of the Strategic Research Programme (SRP) 2022-2025 awarded as Maria de Maeztu Unit of Excellence (CEX2020-001084-M), with a focus on internationalization and interdisciplinarity.
The call will remain open until suitable candidates are identified.
- Support to the SRP MdM execution, in aspects such as talent, training,
- Contribution to MdM SRP management and other competitive opportunities linked to the MdM programme (INPHINIT, Junior Leader-Caixa). Liaising with the funding agencies and/or partners, monitoring their execution, and contributing to reporting
- Support to the economical and technical justifications.
- Support to the development of proposals aligned with the SRP MdM Unit of Excellence. Activities will include:
- Identification and promotion of suitable funding opportunities to CRM research groups
- Contributing to grant writing (work plan, impact pathway, etc).
- Proof-reading and reviewing of full proposals.
- The candidate for the position must hold a degree.
- Experience as participant and/or manager in H2020, other international research and innovation projects and/or projects funded by the Spanish Research
- Familiar with the European, Spanish and Catalan research and innovation systems (funding agencies and programs, instruments, calls, etc) and their current policies.
- Competencies: Teamwork, proactivity, customer-orientation, communication skills.
- Excellent command of Spanish and English
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible.
- Contract finishing on 31st December 2025.
- Salary: According to the candidate´s profile and experience.
APPLICATION AND EVALUATION PROCESS
The selection process will be evaluated by the CRM Director, the Managing Director and the Executive Director. This process consists in:
- Admission of candidates: The applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with two possible references and a cover letter to the email address at email@example.com, (Deadline: until suitable candidates are identified - Application will be continuously reviewed) indicating the offer code in the subject (REF. 2023-013-P04500).
- Shortlist: Based on the assessment of the fulfilment of the minimum requirements of the offer.
- Interview: Evaluation of the shortlisted candidates through a face-to-face interview by a total score according to objective criteria.
- Appointment: The appointed candidate´s details will be posted on the CRM Careers webpage.