CRM Internship Programme
The CRM has a permanent call for internships with three different programs:
Program 1: Inter-Area or Inter-Group Research Internship: master's students with a Final Master Thesis Degree project involving more than one director from different areas or research groups with at least one of them affiliated to the CRM.
Program 2: Final Bachelor or Master Thesis Degree program: bachelor and master students who want to do their Final Bachelor or Master Thesis advised by a researcher affiliated to the CRM.
Program 3: Research practices: practices advised by a researcher affiliated to the CRM.
All programs admit internships from 2 to 6 months (with a possible extension up to 9 months).
Selected students will get:
- 800 Euros in Program 1 and 500 Euros in Programs 2 and 3 of total financial support.
- Free registration to activities organized by the CRM during the internship.
- December 31st, 2022 (first call).
- January 31st, 2023.
- May 31st, 2023.
- September 30th, 2023.
Candidates interested in this call should send an email to email@example.com specifying in the subject: "Internship Programme" and attach the following documents:
- Academic records.
- Motivation letter.
- Period of the desired stay.
- Name of the CRM research group where you would like to do the internship.
- Reference letter from an academic tutor.
Applications will be answered at latest in two weeks after deadline.